Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Long Beach Furniture & Accessory Market Exhibitors List


We at Karel Exposition continue to get ready for our May 6th and 7th Long Beach Furniture & Accessory Market.  Many of the buyers have inquired about a list of exhibitors for the upcoming show. 

We have now added a link on our blog page that will take you to a printable list of exhibitors for our 32nd Long Beach Market.  The list includes their booth numbers so you can easily navigate to your favorite company.

Plan your trip early, as this market continues to grow with furniture, bedding, accessories and a whole lot more. 
Hope to see you there. 

Remember, this show is not open to the public and all buyers and sellers must be registered.  

(Along with this form we would need a business license and
 personalized business cards for each individual attending)



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing best furniture guidelines and we must follow it for better furniture.
    mattress for cheap in mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to attend exhibits especially when it's all about home furniture and accessories. Attending in such kind of event will be able to give you an idea on what to buy in case you decide to get one from a store that offers commercial furniture. I look forward to attending the next exhibit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Attending exhibits that involve furniture and other house accessories can be fun, most especially for us ladies. I admit, I love decorating my house. Anyway, I just bought a set of European-inspired furniture in Orange County CA last week. They all look pretty good inside my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for proving with this information and i fully agree to the same. decorating house is endless and one must do it till his/her last breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad exhibits like this are now trending online. I heard about daniels home center. ou can also check them out. They offer good deals and discounts just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s amzing to have your blog! I really loved it, it’s expressimg your ideas and inspiring me so much regarding ideas of furniture.Thanks for sharing.
    Living Room Furniture In India

    ReplyDelete